This is a stunning ring
An impressive 18ct gold ruby cocktail ring dating to the 1940’s
So stylishly designed with a textured dome shape bordered by twelve wonderful clear red rubies
The fabulous baguette rubies are pavé set in 18ct gold to great effect.They are of the highest quality
The sensational ring will certainly make a statement when worn.
- The head of the ring measures 19 mm wide x 24 mm across.
- It stands 8 mm proud of the shank
- The shoulders are 18 mm at the top tapering to 7 mm at the bottom of the shank.
- The rubies are 2mm x 3.2mm
- It is size UK J 1/2, USA 5.25 it would re size
- The shank is stamped 18K. It weighs an impressive 12 grams.
- This vintage ring is in exceptional original condition.
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated.
- Our ref: 1986