Advice On all of our product range... just ask!
Delivery Fully insured & free on all orders
Feedback Read our testimonials
Antique 18ct Gold Pearl Ring
Stunning Victorian 18 ct gold graduating pearl ring
This hand crafted ring is set with five gorgeous split pearls in a traditional openwork gallery
The half pearls are a lovely creamy white with a wonderful deep lustre.
This charming ring looks fabulous when worn
- The centre pearl is 3.5 mm, the next two are 3.2 mm & the outside two are 2 mm
- The head is 18 mm across, 7 mm wide & it stands 4.5 mm proud of the shank
- This ring weighs 3.8 grams
- It is hallmarked 18 ct gold for Birmingham and bears the crown however the date letter is worn
- It Dates to the late Victorian / Edwardian period
- The size R (UK) 8.75 (USA) it would re size
- This antique ring that is in excellent original condition.
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated
- our ref: 21302