Beautiful opal and diamond trilogy ring.
This Victorian ring hand crafted in 18 carat yellow gold
The three gorgeous opals are extremely colourful flashing green, turquoise, purple, blue and orange
They are in a traditional setting interspersed with four charming old cut accent diamonds.
This fabulous ring looks stunning when worn.
- Central opal 5.5mm x 4mm outer opals 4mm x 3.5mm
- The size is UK K 1/2,US 5 1/4 it would easily re size
- 7mm wide at the front and it stands 5mm proud of the shank
- Fully hallmarked 18 carat gold partially rubbed
- This ring dates to around 1890
- Weighs 3.4 grams.
- This antique ring is in excellent original condition.
- Our ref 20165