- Central synthetic sapphire 9mm x 8mm circa 2.75 carat
- 16 x 2mm diamond weight is about 1/2 carat.
- Colour H, clarity SI.
- The head measures 14mm x 15.5mm at its widest point
- It stands 5 mm proud of the shank.
- It weighs 3.6 grams
- French hallmarked 18ct gold
- This ring dates to the Art Deco period
- It is size UK N 1/2 USA 7 It would easily re size
- It is in excellent original condition
- our ref: 2061
Notes: Synthetic sapphires were created by a French chemist Auguste Verneuill in 1909. Synthetic sapphire have the same chemical properties as a natural sapphire. They have equal hardness and density and look the same as natural sapphires but without any flaws.