18ct White Gold Happy Diamond Heart, Clover & Horse Shoe Charm bracelet
Stunning Chopard Happy Diamond charm bracelet
This bracelet is fitted with three gorgeous charms and a heart tag
To the centre a fabulous heart shaped Happy Diamond charm with floating diamond
Each side are two good luck charms, a four-leaf clover and a horse shoe
This luxury designer bracelet looks sensational when worn
- The charms are fitted to a belcher chain
- The heart is 10.5mm x 9.5mm. The glazed compartment is signed Chopard
- The four leaf clover is 13.5mm x 8.5mm and the horse shoe 8.5mm
- It has a heart tag that is fully hallmarked 18ct gold and signed choppard and numbered
- Bracelet is 21cm ( 8 1/4″ ) long.
- It has three length options 19cm, 18cm or 17cm
- It is fitted with a lobster clasp.
- It weighs 15 grams
- This genuine Coppard bracelet is in good condition.
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated
- our ref: 20148
ANTIQUE & VINTAGE BRACELETS Chopard Happy Diamond charm bracelet
A Theo Fennel bracelet from our collection https://www.the-chelsea-bijouterie.com/product/theo-fennell-18ct-gold-diamond-charm-bracelet/
A Tiffany heart charm bracelet https://www.the-chelsea-bijouterie.com/product/tiffany-diamond-heart-platinum-charm-bracelet/
You can check our ebay feedback at Ebay feed back
Queen Victoria Reintroduced Charm Bracelets
Queen Victoria, 1876 to 1901, loved jewellery and is thanks to her that the charm bracelet came back into fashion, especially among the wealthy elite class of Europe. Not only did she frequently wear charm bracelets , but Queen she loved to give them as gifts and took care to personalize the charms to fit the likes of the recipient. She single-handedly created a fashion craze across Europe. The upper class began wearing charm bracelets, in part to be like the Queen and in part to openly flaunt their wealth. When Queen Victoria’s beloved Prince Albert died, she had a “mourning” charm bracelet made from jet. Among the charms on this bracelet was a locket with a miniature photograph of Prince Albert inside, a locket of his hair, and mementos of their life together.