Gorgeous Edwardian 18 Carat gold old cut diamond ring.
The wonderful old mine cut diamonds are particularly fine.
The diamonds posses a very special beautiful only found in old cut stones.
This elegant classic ring looks fabulous when worn
- Centre stone about .25 carat the next two are .15 carat and the outside two are .10 carat
- Total weight is approximately three quarters of a carat
- Excellent colour & clarity H,VS1.
- Fully hallmarked 18 carat gold for Birmingham 1908
- Size is size L 1/2 (UK), 6 (USA) it would re size
- Weighs an impressive 4.5 grams
- This antique ring is in excellent condition
- Comes in the presentation box illustrated
- our ref: 1441