Omega Seamaster “Pre-bond” Automatic Chronometer Calibre 1111
Serviced by Swiss Time Services 08 12 2017 with 2 years guarantee
The Omega Seamaster 200m Diver is already a classic and is becoming an icon
The omega “pre – Bond” was sold new from mid 80s to mid 90s ( International collection)
- Dimensions: 36mm X 41mm
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Case: back type Screw – In
- Dial: Black with luminous “dot” hour markers and luminous batton hands
- Crystal (Glass) : Scratch – resistant sapphire
- Bracelet: Stainless steel 1465 / 453 double deployant diver
- It will fit a 19 to 20 cm wrist ( 7.5″ – 8″ )
- Movement: Automatic chronometer certified 21 jewel no 1111 – based on the fabulous and renowned ETA 2892 – 2 chronometer grade – which came out in the early 1970s
This highly visually attractive watch case is marked ST 3681062 and houses the 1111, movement No 49563352 1986. Sporting quick set date with aperture at 3 o’clock.
Also of course the sweep seconds hand is hacking.
As with a lot of iconic watches the “Pre – Bond has its own history. It holds a diving recorded obtained on the 25th July 1998 when a French submarine dived to 4400m.
Inside the watch is a 21 jewel automatic movement, legend for its robustness. This ruggedness is obvious on the exterior as well. A solid stainless steel case with screw down back and crown, which are of course “de rigueur” for a water proof watch. As is a 60 click uni – directional bezel.
The Seamaster 200m is one of the most wearable sports watches ever produced – being very slim, at a little less than 10mm thick, and with its unique integral bracelet it sits easily on the wrist and under clothes.
In an age where men’s watches are increasingly thick, bulky and difficult to wear the Pre – Bond reminds us that functionality and comfort are far superior to that which is merely trendy.
It has been serviced by Omega agent Swiss Time Services at a cost of £398.00 (trade) – paperwork available.
This watch carries our 2 year guarantee
This fabulous watch is in excellent condition – please study my high definition photos that form part of the items description.
our ref 17125