Gorgeous 18 carat gold Victorian ring.
Set with five charming little rose cut diamonds in a fabulous boat shaped setting
They sit above an attractive pierced gallery leading to scroll decorated shoulders
This beautiful ring looks so lovely when worn
- This ring is fully hallmarked 18ct gold for Birmingham 1892
- The hallmarks are crisp & clear with the makers mark A.J.T
- Centre diamond 1.9mm the next two are and 1.5mm and the outside are 1.2mm
- Total weight circa 0.10 Colour H/I, Clarity SI2
- Size N 1/2 (UK), 7 (USA) it would easily re size
- It is 6.5 mm wide at the front and stands 3.6mm proud of the shank
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated.
- It weighs 2 grams.
- It is in excellent original condition
- our ref: 2092