Beautiful 18 carat gold ruby & diamond ring.
Gypsy set with three gorgeous old European cut diamonds and two wonderful cushion cut rich red rubies
The diamond are set in a very attractive star collets and the rubies in stylish lozenge collets
This ring was assayed at the London office in 1881 the hallmarks are crisp & clear
This fabulous ring looks stunning when worn.
- Centre diamond 3.2mm outer two 2.5mm
- Colour H, Clarity VSI.
- Total weight is circa 0.30 carat.
- Rubies 2.8 x 2.5mm
- 7mm wide at front 3mm at base of the shank.
- Fully hallmarked 18ct gold for London 1881
- With makers initials LD
- Size U 1/2 (UK), 10.5 (USA) it would easily re size
- It is in excellent original condition
- Weighs an impressive 7.5 grams.
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated
- Our Ref 20133