Beautiful Victorian 18 carat gold diamond serpent ring.
The snake intertwines around the finger in such an elegant fashion.
The head and back is set with five sparkling old cut diamonds,they are particularly fine with a total weight circa half a carat
This ring is fully hallmarked at the venerable Chester assay office
The serpent traditionally represented eternity, they are also a sign of love & friendship.
This fabulous ring looks stunning when worn
- Diamonds about 3.5, 3.0, 2.8, 2.5 & 2.2 mm.
- Total carat weight circa 0.50 carat
- Colour H. Clarity SI
- Quality ring that weighs an impressive 8.5 grams
- It is 11 mm at the front and 6.5 mm at the sides and back.
- Size S 1/2 (UK). 9 1/2 (USA)
- Hallmarked Chester 1896
- It is in exceptional condition
- Stunning example of a highly collectable ring
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated
- Our ref: 2010