Antique Diamond Trilogy Ring 18ct Gold Ring Chester 1895
Gorgeous 18 carat gold antique ring.
Set with three charming old cut diamonds in an fabulous star setting
They sit above an attractive fluted gallery
This beautiful ring looks so lovely when worn
- This ring is fully hallmarked 18ct gold for Chester 1985
- It also bears the makers mark H & S
- The hallmarks are crisp and clear
- Centre diamond 2.5mm and the outside are 1.5mm
- Total weight circa 0.10 Colour H Clarity VSI
- Size P 1/2 (UK), 8 (USA) it would easily re size
- It is 5.5 mm wide at the front and tapers to 2.8mm at the base of the shank
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated.
- It weighs 2.9 grams.
- It is in excellent original condition
- our ref: 21275