Vintage diamond cluster earrings classic design 1980s
The floral vintage diamond cluster earrings are beautifully designed in 18ct white gold
These earrings are set with about 1.5 carat of gorgeous sparkling brilliant cut diamonds
The diamonds are close set in 18 carat white gold to give maximum impact
Dating to the 1980s these fabulous earrings look sensational when worn
- They are 1.75cm (0.68″) across and stand 8mm high ( 0.3″)
- Brilliant cut diamonds approx 14 x 2.5mm 24x 2mm
- Total weight circa1.5 carat
- Colour G Clarity VVSI
- Each earring stamped 750 (18ct gold)
- These earrings date to the 1980s
- They have clips for non pieced ears
- They each weigh 4 grams
- These earrings are in excellent condition
- They come in the presentation box illustrated
- Our ref: 2363
- Diamonds have been around forever – literally! When you ask how old is this diamond remember most diamonds were created by nature at the birth of the Earth billions of years ago and other still older diamond came to earth via meteorites from distant stars. They were first found in India about 5000 years ago, they just like any stone and are known as rough diamonds. Largely diamonds only came from India until the 18th century. Here at The Chelsea Bijouterie, we like to think we can answer pretty much any question about the diamonds used in our vintage Jewellery.
Clarity grades relating to internal defects
FL (flawless) – no inclusions or marks visible even to a skilled expert grader, with loope.
IF (internally flawless) – no inclusions visible even to a skilled expert grader, with loope.
VVS1 and VVS2 (very, very slightly included) – difficult for the grader to see with loope.
VS1 and VS2 (very slightly included) – inclusions clearly visible to grader with loope.
SI1 and SI2 (slightly included) – inclusions visible to a grader with a loope.
I1, I2 and I3 (inclusions are obvious and may impede clarity) – to grader with loope.