Vintage diamond ring in white and yellow gold
1920s Cluster Ring Antique Engagement Ring
Gorgeous 18 carat vintage diamond cluster ring
Featuring nine sparkling single cut diamonds set in a fabulous white gold star design
They all sit above an attractive yellow gold corbeil
This charming vintage diamond ring would make a perfect Engagement ring.
- Diamonds 9 x approx.2mm
- Their total weight is circa 0.30 carat.
- Colour G/H, clarity SI
- The head is 9 mm diameter and it stands 4 mm proud of the shank
- It is size UK K 1/2, USA 5.5 it would easily re size
- Shank marked 18ct
- Dates to the first half of the 20th century
- In excellent condition (shank a little thin at the base) see high definition photos
- Weight: 2 grams
- It come in the presentation box illustrated
- our Ref 2383
- Diamonds have been around forever – literally! When you ask how old is this diamond remember most diamonds were created by nature at the birth of the Earth billions of years ago and other still older diamond came to earth via meteorites from distant stars. They were first found in India about 5000 years ago, they just like any stone and are known as rough diamonds. Largely diamonds only came from India until the 18th century. Here at The Chelsea Bijouterie, we like to think we can answer pretty much any question about the diamonds used in our vintage Jewellery.
Clarity grades relating to internal defects
FL (flawless) – no inclusions or marks visible even to a skilled expert grader, with loope.
IF (internally flawless) – no inclusions visible even to a skilled expert grader, with loope.
VVS1 and VVS2 (very, very slightly included) – difficult for the grader to see with loope.
VS1 and VS2 (very slightly included) – inclusions clearly visible to grader with loope.
SI1 and SI2 (slightly included) – inclusions visible to a grader with a loope.
I1, I2 and I3 (inclusions are obvious and may impede clarity) – to grader with loope.