The Chelsea Bijouterie Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and any applicable laws when you use https://www.the-chelsea-bijouterie.com .
This policy applies to information we collect:
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
• Through mobile and desktop
This policy may change from time to time Your continued use of this Site or Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site and Services, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
• About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site using cookies and other tracking technologies defined and discussed with more detail below. Information collected automatically may include usage details, email address, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site or Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services..
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders
• Your search queries on the Site.
• Information you enter into our Site about your marketing activities so that we can provide Services to you.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site and Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including without limitation:
• Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Sites and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to do things such as:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
3. Speed up user searches.
4. Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
5. Provide better services in the future.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web beacons. Pages of our the Sites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Site and their content to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for their own and exclusive marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
• We share your personal information with trusted third parties who are our technology suppliers and partners where we have agreements to provide services with or in conjunction with The Chelsea Bijouterie Services that our marketing research indicates you have sought if not actually requested, such as Google Analytics, worldwide business location map and other location-specific software as a service offerings, and reliable keyword data services for SEO. The Chelsea Bijouterie is committed to working with suppliers and partners who comply with similar and equally protective undertakings of privacy and confidentiality.
• We share your personal information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems.i
• Where required, we share your personal information with third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Sites, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
When we share Personal Data under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) with our partners, we will do so pursuant to GDPR appropriate Data Processing Addendum or Data Sharing Agreements as appropriate given the nature of the parties’ respective roles under GDPR (i.e. Data Controllers to Data Processors versus co-Data Controllers).]