Gorgeous 18 carat gold topaz and old cut diamond cluster ring
Set to the centre with a beautiful azure blue topaz
This cluster ring in diamond and topaz is surrounded by a twelve fabulous sparkling old cut diamonds
The stones are peg and claw set in gold above an attractive panier in the Victorian Style
This fabulous ring would make a perfect Engagement ring
- Topaz 9mm x 7mm
- 12 old cut diamond irregular shaped 2.5mm – 3mm
- Their total diamond weight is about 1.00 carat.
- Colour H clarity VSI
- The head is 15.5mm x 13.5mm and it stands 5.5mm proud of the shank
- It is size UK P it would easily re size
- This ring is stamped18ct gold (a bit worn)
- Dates to the 1950s
- It is in excellent condition.
- It weights an impressive 4.5 grams
- It come in the presentation box illustrated
- our Ref 23202
Topaz is a beautiful transparent gemstone, of which the three best known colours are, golden brown, pink, and blue. Precious or Imperial topaz is a distinctive “sherry” colour and was much loved in the 18th century set against diamonds. The finest topaz was from Brazil and today large stones of good colours are very expensive.
Caring For Your Sapphire, Ruby, and Diamond Jewellery
These fabulous stones are very hard and durable. So, to make sure your jewellery and stones are always in the best condition, it is important to know exactly how they should be cleaned and stored.
Sapphires rubies and diamonds are not prone to chipping, cracking or breaking, so please take care that they do not scratch softer gemstones in your jewellery box.
The best way to clean your ruby, diamond, and sapphire jewellery is with warm soapy water and a soft brush, avoiding soaking the stone. Always avoid harsh detergents, and never clean your jewellery with solvents such as alcohol.