15ct Gold Antique Ring Hallmarked Birmingham 1882
Gorgeous Victorian pearl and diamond cluster ring
Hand crafted in 15 carat gold it is fully hallmarked Birmingham 1882
Set to the centre a pretty rose cut diamond that is surrounded by six beautiful natural pearls
The pearls are collet set in an attractive crimped foliate surround. The shoulders are also decorated
This charming ring looks fabulous when worn.
- The head is 12.5 mm wide at the front gradually tapering to 2.8mm at the base of the shank
- Natural pearls circa 3.5mm. Diamonds approximately 2.5mm
- Fully hallmarked 15ct Gold for Birmingham 1882. The hallmarks are crisp & clear.
- Size N 1/2 (UK, 7 (USA) it would easily re size
- It weighs 3.8 grams.
- It is in excellent original condition commensurate with age – (a couple of pearls have lost their nacre) – please study my high definition photos that form part of the items description
- It comes in the presentation box illustrated
- Our ref: 22150