Gold curb link bracelet with Heart Padlock Chester 1911
Fabulous genuine Edwardian 15 carat gold
Gorgeous antique 15 carat rose gold curb link bracelet
This fabulous antique bracelet is hallmarked for Chester 1911 and in addition every link is stamped 15ct
It has a heart padlock clasp popularized during the Victorian period as a symbol of love and devotion
This classic Edwardian bracelet looks stunning on the wrist
- This 15 ct gold bracelet is hallmarked Chester 1911
- Also every link is marked 15ct
- The later heart clasp is fully hallmarked Birmingham 1987
- This exceptional bracelet is 20 cm ( 8″) long.
- This is a long bracelet and will fit wrists up to 7″ (18cm)
- As with most top quality jewellery this attractive bracelet is fitted with a safety chain
- This is a solid bracelet which weighs 17.5 grams.
- This bracelet is in exceptional condition.
- A genuine Edwardian bracelet which comes in the presentation box illustrated
- our ref 22224
Carat can refer to the quality or purity of gold – pure gold ie a metal that is 100% gold and nothing else but gold, is known as pure gold or 24-carat gold
So for example with a ring which is 18 carat ie 18/24s gold or put another way, 18 divided by 24 is 0.750 or 3/4
You may see jewellery marked 0.750 which is a somewhat modern way of writing 18ct as we say in the UK and 18k as they say in the rest of the world
The colour of pure gold is yellow. However, if gold is mixed with other metals it can become a silvery colour, known as white gold, or pinky and is then known as rose gold
Caring for your antique gold curb link bracelet: to keep the bracelet looking shiny and at it’s best the bracelet should be gently rubbed with a gold cleaning cloth once a week. Two or three times a year it can be cleaned with washing up liquid and a soft toothbrush and the rinsed under warm running water and then dried and then rubbed with the gold cleaning cloth